Friday, September 18, 2009

Ramadan - Episode 30

*********************************

In The Shade of Ramadan - Season 2

*********************************



Episode 30 - Social Awareness
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xozoQnp9fgE)


~ Imam Suhaib Webb encourages everyone to get involved
with Serving the Creator by Serving the Creation.








******************************



AL-QURAN : Al-Baqara(2)


In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

"To Allâh belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is on the earth, and whether you disclose what is in your ownselves or conceal it, Allâh will call you to account for it. Then He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills. And Allâh is Able to do all things." (2:284)



HADITH


Ibn `Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) used to supplicate:

"O Allah! To You I have submitted, and in You do I believe, and in You I put my trust, to You do I turn, and for You I argued. O Allah, I seek refuge with You through Your Power; there is none worthy of worship except You Alone; that You safeguard me against going astray. You are the Ever Living, the One Who sustains and protects all that exists; the One Who never dies, whereas human beings and jinn will all die".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

No comments:

Nuffs

cbox

Recent Visitors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails