Friday, March 12, 2010

Ask ALLAH and HE will answer you....

***********
*********
*******
*****
***
*



Abi Hurayraa reported that the Prophet (pbuh) said: "The bondservant shall continue to have his supplications answered so long as he does not supplicate for sin, or the severance of kinship; so long as he does not rush it."

They asked: O Messenger of Allah, what is "rushing it?"

He(pbuh) said [that]: "
he say I have supplicated, and supplicated, and I have not seen an answer"; thereupon, getting tired and abandoning supplication.














***********
*********
*******
*****
***
*




O Allah, place light in my heart, and on my tongue light,
and in my ears light and in my sight light,
and above me light, and below me light,
and to my right light, and to my left light,
and before me light and behind me light.


Place in my soul light.
Magnify for me light, and amplify for me light.
Make for me light and make me a light.


O Allah, grant me light, and place light in my nerves,
and in my body light and in my blood light
and in my hair light and in my skin light.


[O Allah, make for me a light in my grave... and a light in my bones.]


(At-Tirmithi 5/483 (Hadith no. 3419).) [Increase me in light, increase me in light, increase me in light .](Al-Bukhari in Al-’Adab Al-Mufrad (Hadith no. 695), p. 258. See also Al-Albani, Sahih Al-’Adab Al-Mufrad(no. 536).) [Grant me light upon light.] (Al-Bukhari, cf. Al-Asqalani, Fathul-Bari 11/118.)



2 comments:

Cheqna said...

tqvm. :-)

أحمـــد ذولـــقرنـــين said...

wa'alaikumsalam.....
Subhanallah,,,
by bilaqalbuberbicara.blogspot.com

Nuffs

cbox

Recent Visitors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails