Monday, November 2, 2009

Prophet Muhammad's (p.b.u.h) love for his people









Once our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was sitting with some of his companion and suddenly he (p.b.u.h) said, "Alas! I wish I could meet my brothers."


Abu Bakr and Umar, who were around him said, "Are we not your brothers? We believe in you and we migrated with you."

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) replied, "You are my companions. You accepted Islam and migrated with me but "Alas I wish I could meet my brothers...!"

Again they asked the same question, Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) replied the same answer. Then they asked "O, Prophet who are those people?"

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) replied, "My brothers are those who are during the
Akhir uz Zaman (end of time). They will believe in me although they have not seen me."

This shows a glimpse of our Prophet Muhammad's (p.b.u.h) love for us.






(May the blessings of Allah S.W.T be upon him, his family and his companions)

No comments:

Nuffs

cbox

Recent Visitors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails